Climate Guard Design and Installation - Climate Guard - Joey Tapper

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

Where do I start...I was pregnant with my fist child and was promised our addition/baby's room would be done before she was born.

They tore up my entire house, water leaks, etc. and they stopped working because they thought they should get a fourth payment... They did not even finish the rough work; which was done incorrectly, workers drinking on the job etc $60k gone! Had to hire other workers with what money we had left.

The "foundation" was laid wrong and I now have a cracked foundation, molding walls, un-vented pipes, sagging floors and so much more I can't even list. This company and man are the most heartless selfish people if you would even call them that. City of Chicago some how states all of this passed inspection but won't give me the details. Second Inspector came out said he was putting a stop work order out but, suddenly we were unable to get a hold of the inspector and the stop order never happened...

What do you think happened?I beg you, please do not use this company.

Review about: Partial Tear Off And Addition And Enclose Porch.

Climate Guard Design and Installation - This company and Joey Tapper are crooks

Chicago, Illinois 15 comments

Cimate Guards started doing my parents home almost three years ago.It's still not done!!!!!!!!!!!!(3-2010).

The windows leak the new roof leaks the doors wont close the walls are uneven and not painted correctly, and the floors are shifting. The new hall way is not wide enough. There was mold in the NEW walls they put in. Although they had to *** the new roof they put on and all the siding they put on the house there are still issues with their re-do job.

They failed to put the doors up, close the vents fix the windows, put the hardwood flooring down, put the tile down in the kicthen and fix all their mistakes. They damaged their drive way and dumped dirt in their yard and killed the grass. Their sub contractor keep coming to the house saying they haven't got paid. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

you should take a look at the cook county court case log online there are over 30 case against this company or Joey Tapper or the old company name Homekers Remodeling. Save your self the headache. I'M currently trying to get the Attonery General's office to start a class action case against them.

If you've had any problem with this company contact the Attonery Generals office.The more complaints they get the faster they will go after these people.

Comments

Sir!!You're right karma is real..

I've seen big company's go down for doing what have been done to your parents. You can believe that people are reading these post, because I am and it saved me from using ClimareGuard. Hats off to you and your parents.

I would never run my company in that crooked manner.As long as my company put food on our table, water in our tub and us above the water, I'm good..

First!!Im sorry for what happen to your parents....

I'm a contractor my self and from my point.. A crooked contractor is as low as a snake in sand..they need to go make shoes for a living. Five years ago, before I started installing Windows, a window contractor came to my parents house, collected a down payment for Windows, but never came back to do the install. My parents called him, but got no answers.

One year later, my father saw this contractor installing Windows.

My father park his car and waited until this snake climb down off the scaffold..And what do you know, my dad beat the brakes of that ****d.

Customer DOES NOT WANT TO PAY!Simple!

I am a contractor and I guarantee they are giving this guy the run around simply because they will never pay what is owed to the company. They probably got a loan for the project and decided to spend the remaining money that should of been used for remodeling.

Bottom line.PAY THE CONTRACTOR HIS MONEY and quit making excuses.

to edwin Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #1234097

Edwin! I'm a contractor and you sound like a dirty crook shoe maker.

I RECENTLY HAD A SCREEN DOOR INSTALLED, AND HAD PROBLEMS FROM THE MOMENT THEY INSTALLED THE DOOR.OVER-ALL THE DOOR WAS INSTALLED POORLY, AND THE SCREEN TORN IN A MONTH!

I HAD THEM RETREIVE THE SCREEN AND REPLACE WITH A NEW ONE. ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW, AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SCREEN. ON TOP OF THAT, THEY CLAIM THEY BROUGHT ME THE SCREEN AND LEFT IT ON MY PORCH A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. HOW IS THAT WHEN I CALLED THEM LAST WEEK, AND THEY SAID IT WAS STILL AT THE FACTORY AND THEY WOULD DELIVER THIS WEEK.

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY, AND WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

I AM ALSO REPORTING THEM TO BBB!!!!WORST COMPANY EVER!

First of all, I came across this site because I was looking up the phone number to the company to REFER to a friend.Second of all, learn to spell.

Spend some of that money that you're wasting on lawsuits and buy yourself an education - or at least a computer with spell check. And seriously, RELAX. Is it really worth it to you to attack a man's name and reputation all over the internet? You're pathetic.

If you have a problem, address that. Don't attack a man's character or my own when I step in to defend someone that I, personally, had a wonderful experience with. And seriously, spell check before you post. You make yourself look both uneducated and ignorant.

The joke's on you.HA HA HA :grin :grin :grin

Let me start by being very clear, to Joey Tapper my parents owe you nothing.What you have failed to tell the people is that the balance was supposed to be paid when the job is finished, and since it is STILL after three years not done you can forget about that money.

You have failed to mention that the work that has been completed is ALL wrong and needs to be fixed before anyone can finish the project. As you learned the last time you were at my parents home I am no punk although I agree with the words of the other people who have commented on my post, they were not my words. I have no problem saying that your an *** HOLE and conartisit. Which is why I'm working with the State on getting a class action suit filed against your ***.

Something else you failed to mention is that that the BBB found in my parents favor and told your syupid *** to finish the project. which still was not done.

Your a crock and your run is OVER.Our lawyer Gene is all over your ***.

So I just had a thought in response to the post from "You are out of control." LOL!So, you feel I am irrational and out of control for telling the FACTS of what happened to my parents by CLIMATE GUARD and JOEY TAPPER, but why are you on this site?

I will tell you why. For one of two reasons. 1. You were on here to vent about something you experienced with another company and ran across this post, which would put you in the same position as I am in or 2.

You are Joey Tapper or one of his friends, family, or business partners pretending to be a customer. I have had wonderful experiences with companies but I don't cruise websites to make sure no one says anything bad about them. If thats what you're doing, you really should consider getting a hobby and if you are linked to Climate Guard or Joey Tapper on a personal level, that proves even more that this company is unethical! It doesnt matter if you or whoever else read this agree or believe what I am saying!

Climate Guard, Joey Tapper,my family, and GOD know the truth and the truth will be revealed! Thank you for your post.

You gave me a much needed laugh!Have a great day :p

Please don't be idiotic.Your experience may have been different than mine or my parents.

The mounting lawsuits against this company AND JOEY TAPPER speaks for themselves! You are obviously the exception to the rule! You probably are related to him or may be him yourself! LOL!

I stand behind everything I say because IT IS THE TRUTH! I am happy you had a "good experiene" but that does not dismiss that others have been wronged by JOEY TAPPER and CLIMATE GUARD! And I will continue to make mention to the fact that if anything happens to my parents or their property, we will know why. The POLICE actually warned us to be careful because that's the kind of people they are.

Wake up!THE POLICE EVEN KNOW THESE ARE UNETHICAL AND CRIMINAL MINDED PEOPLE!

First of all, your claims are completely ridiculous and it sounds like you are trying to get out of paying for the work you had done on your house. Relax a bit about Joey Tapper, he actually did work on my house and he did a wonderful job. He was very upfront & honest about the process and remained in contact with myself & my wife throughout the entire thing. They did a beautiful job and it was clear that he took the time to get to know his customers & their preferences before beginning the job.

It seems the real complaints you have are about the contractors which, by the way, are HIRED by the company to complete the job and are not actually employed by Climateguard. I understand that you are frustrated but you also seem a bit unreasonable based on the incredible number of rants you have made about the company all over the internet. Stop trying to insult this man's character, Joey Tapper is a businessman and it seems he has gone out of his way to remedy the situation with you. You need to start thinking rationally & perhaps find a way to deal with your anger. If the work needs to be finished then let them finish! I am sure there is some reason they stopped and it is not because they "expect to get paid for work they didn't do."

Oh and seriously, lay off a bit with the "if something happens to your parents or their property, we will know who is responsible." That is absolutely ridiculous and in all honesty I am more concerned about Joey than your parents based on the irrational display of anger I have seen spewed across the internet by you. Joey Tapper is not going to do anything to harm your parents, that is a horrible accusation to make and honestly you should remove that post because attacking his character is not going to get the job done but it will send bad karma your way, I guarantee it.

The contract entitled you to certain monies.The remainder of the money was due at the COMPLETION of the job!

The job is not complete!Stop trying to get something for nothing and do what you were paid to do and.....STOP THREATENING MY PARENTS!IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM OR THEIR PROPERTY, WE WILL KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE!

In proofreading my entry, I noticed that I typed the only thing left at my parents house were the tools....I meant the floors.On the last day of the EXTENTION, the workers were told to take everything with them because not only did they not complete the work by the original deadline on the contract, they didnt finish by the extended date either.

Probably because they didnt even start on time. I remember when my parents first decided to contract with this joke of a company, my dad had a bad feeling after meeting Joey Tapper. I told my dad then to follow his gut and not to do business with them. But my dad gave them the benefit of the doubt and has been getting screwed ever since.

I dont know how things are done where they come from, but in America, you get paid when you do the work and do it correctly.

In America, all you have is your integrity.Climate Guard should be forbidden to do business in AMERICA ever again!

The response by Climate Guard regarding the "client" is ridiculous.They have soooo many cases pending against them, how could they possibly know which client is being referenced.

They expect to get paid for work they didn't do. The windows they installed continues to leak however they insisted on putting down floors. What sense does that make. They have attempted to finish the job, true!

But without first fixing the unacceptable *** they did in the first place. There is something truly wrong with a company who feels they are entitled to collect money for a job they did not complete and the work they did was not done satisfactorily and cannot pass the city's inspection. My parents have impeccable credit, and are honest and hardworking. They did not get that way by screwing people over.

For nearly three years, they have been living in one room of their house because this unethical and unprofessional company will not do what is right. Then the owner, Joey Tapper, who should be about finishing the job the way it should be done, had the audacity to get in my dad's face and make threats to him! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE behavior. The police were called because instead of coming to do what was right, you wanted to take pictures of shotty work so you could make up lies.

It's funny how you keep mentioning materials, but we both know the only thing their are tools. Bottom line, you breached the contract. It was supposed to be completed in months, not years. Even after being given an extention, you still did not meet your deadline and you were asked to leave the property.

Yes money is owed for work that has not been completed. DUH! You have not done any "extra" work at all. The majority of the *** you did doesnt even meet code.

Give me a *** break! My parents are not the only clients who have encountered these problems with your company. People pay their money to get a service, not to get screwed and threatened. You try to bully my parents, your workers, and the people you contract with, but it is not going to work.

You can say what you want, but you and I know the truth. Climate Guard; You can continue to do the wrong thing, but GOD will take care of you. You can lie all you want and I don't know if you believe in KARMA, but just wait.

You brag about the car you drive and what you have, but GOD has a way of humbling people.He giveth and he will taketh away!

This client has been Unreasonable even after voluntary arbitration with BBB and several attempts by many people to satisfy them In November with all material in their home except mics. trim and incidentals they sent crews home for third time telling them we passed deadline, we have proved and documented at least 15000.00 worth of extra work done at no charge.I went to clients home Saturday at their request they became violent and threatening The police had to be called. What not being said here is they still owe us 29,282.00 and as the pictures below show we have definitely completed way more than the 63,000 the client has paid us considering we paid all permit and architectural drawings etc.

This is the WORST company on EARTH.Pompous, arrogant bastards that have no morals or values! They think they are prevailing, but just wait until GOD delivers them a wake up call! I will be grinning from ear to ear.

View more comments